Sunday 5 April 2015

Maternity OOTD

                       

So here is my latest maternity outfit of the day. I'm almost 8 months pregnant now. I can hardly believe it, it's gone so fast! I can barely fit into any of my pre-pregnancy clothes so my wardrobe is becoming very limited. I have, however, got a few garments I can still squeeze into. The pale long sleeved top you can see here is one of them. I got that on sale from Oasis, a shop I very rarely shop in, one time. It has become a wardrobe staple because it is so versatile, it can go with most things.

The red skirt is a one size fits all skirt from Delal Designs. I simply could not be without these skirts, they are the perfect maternity wear but can also be worn normally too as they fit most sizes. They are made from soft jersey fabric and have a stretchy waistband which enables them to grow or shrink with you. I love red, it is one of my favourite colours to wear and this skirt looks perfect with the cherry patterned hijab. I love the cherry pattern and also have some cherry patterned cotton fabric which I have cut up to make into a dress for after the pregnancy inshallah.

The final item I'm wearing is a blue, short-sleeved top made from a thin, flowy material which I bought from Primark. It is not a maternity blouse but I just bought it a couple of sizes bigger so it fits. The other great thing about this top is the pleats on either side. This makes it great maternity wear as the pleats can expand to fit comfortably over your bump. My husband actually chose this top for me, can you believe it?!

Scarf: market stall
Long sleeved top: Oasis
Blue top: Primark

             

Here is a close up of the blue top. You can see the lovely pleat detailing at the side.

             

                       A close up of the skirt.

                       

                         The back view.


8 comments:

  1. Lovely maternity outfit, I really enjoyed being pregnant and dressing up in different outfits. Enjoy the last few weeks of pregnancy! :) x
    http://lilinhaangel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit I think it's fabulous and makes you look gorgeous, I hope your pregnancy keeps going well for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cherry pattern on your hijab and that skirt is such a gorgeous colour! Not long left to go now, those last months do go fast don't they? Thanks for linking with #MaternityMondays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they sure do! I feel like the whole pregnancy has gone fast actually. Can't believe I'm nearly at the end!

      Delete
  4. Lovely, Weronika. Hope you're having an easy pregnancy. May Allah bless you and your baby with strength and good health. :-)

    ReplyDelete