Tuesday 16 September 2014

OOTD (Outfit of the Day)

                         
































Here is my first outfit of the day! I only recently discovered the wonders of denim maxi skirts. Denim is such a versatile fabric. You can wear it with practically everything and this makes it very appealing. This particular skirt is available from Delal Designs right now! I love the light blue colour. I have paired it with a yellow top, one of my favourite colours at the moment. I just love yellow and blue together. Any shade of yellow with any shade of blue, love it! 

The blue vest top has a sort of waterfall cut, something which is very flattering and modest. It falls nicely without being tight and clingy. It has a lovely crochet trim around the bottom edge. I actually got this vest top from ASDA! Yes, I got it from a supermarket! Being a busy mum, I don't have much time to shop so when I'm doing my weekly food shopping I sometimes go to have a look at the clothes as well and sometimes find some surprisingly good items! 

To top off the look, I am wearing a burgundy pom pom scarf. Pom pom scarves are my favourite at the moment, I like how the pom poms add an interesting detail to an otherwise plain scarf. I have recently become a bit bolder with mixing colours in my outfits. I don't want to wear the same colour all over. Mixing it up is more interesting and trying out different colour combinations is great fun!


                                                 
                                                 Scarf: Stall at a fayre
                                                 Yellow top: Bazaar in Turkey
                                                 Blue vest top: ASDA!
                                                 Denim maxi skirt: Delal Designs

                            

                                         Front view


                           

                                     Back view.


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I've never been much of a fan of denim to be honest but I'm starting to love it's versatility. So nice to have something in your wardrobe you can wear with almost anything.

      Delete
  2. oooh cute! I like the top especially, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the top too, especially the way it flows.

      Delete